My Four

My Four
This is how I get to exercise

warm rainy day

warm rainy day

Jonas

Jonas

Granny climbing a Mountain

Granny climbing a Mountain
Isn't she naughty

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Finally Got the Slideshow of Jack's Birthday!!

I finally figured out how to put a slideshow on my blog, but please don't ask me to repeat the process because it took forever!!! I ran 7 miles today, it was fun, but the heat was aweful! I am getting more adjusted to running in the heat. I have to teach a relief society lesson on the first sunday in July and can pick my topic, can you guys think of any lesson you've had that has been really good??? We had a fun Saturday today, we went to Michaels and made free crafts then we bought a pool and slipinslide at Walmart, we decided to do that instead of a pool pass because it will save us a ton of money. Then we played outside and we did the slipinslide it has two sides to it so you can race and Jeff beat me all three times we races. Jack and Laurie didn't really understand how to do it, but they were slipping all over so it was fun. Love
DRe

2 comments:

Jayni and Jake said...

Whoa! I can't believe how hot it is already there. IT's still been pretty good here. We had a really good lesson on unity in Spokane. It was perfect cause our wards just split. They talked a lot about being nonjudgemental & loving everyone. To make the effort to sit by people in church & go out of your comfort zones by making people feel welcome. Some of it was based on a talk by Sister Dew. Though I'm not sure what one.

Shalee's blog said...

Cute slideshow. Jack's party looked like so fun. I can't wait to see you guys only like a month and a half. It will be so fun. I think the Garden of Eden run will be during the time you are here. There is an eleven miler we could do. We should all run it together. All the sisters that would be so much fun.