My Four

My Four
This is how I get to exercise

warm rainy day

warm rainy day

Jonas

Jonas

Granny climbing a Mountain

Granny climbing a Mountain
Isn't she naughty

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Sunday, June 22, 2008

1 down 4 to go

I have had a lot of church assignment lately and some of them are hard. Like speaking in sacrament today. I thought it went okay--it was on the 2nd coming so if you ever need info. I have a ton. Next, I have a Food Storage class about Making Soups with Food Storage Ingredients. It is on Weds. and I have been vigorously making soup, but last night Shalee helped me make a terrific one, then the people I had over ate way too much and now its all gone and I needed some for my class. bummer. Then I have to be in charge of Nursery. With Jack going in in 1 month I'm so excited. Then I have to teach relief society on July 6th. And Lastly I have book club at my house on July 9. for book club I let Jessie talk me into a book called the Uglies by Scot Westerfeld she promised it was good, but I didn't have a chance to read it and I had to pick the book so we will see if it is good. I am not complaining, I actually reallly like being busy. I enjoy most of it except being in front of people. Well talk to ya later
Drea

No comments: