My Four

My Four
This is how I get to exercise

warm rainy day

warm rainy day

Jonas

Jonas

Granny climbing a Mountain

Granny climbing a Mountain
Isn't she naughty

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Friday, June 6, 2008

Can't Beat the HEAT!!

Tomorrow is supposed to be 100 and Sunday 104. It's too hot to run, to go outside. I like warm weather, but we are barely in June and it's sizzling. Jack is starting to say lots of words it's fun to see him get big. Laurie is a character, she has learned the art of conieving (me and Jeff are argueing how to spell that word!!!) She tries to talk her way into and out of everything and she always uses the sweetest faces and voice, but she is generally a good girl. me and Jeff went to see IRON MAN it was a great movie. It is fun to go on dates.. Do you guys usually make it out on dates?? How often??
DREA

No comments: