My Four

My Four
This is how I get to exercise

warm rainy day

warm rainy day

Jonas

Jonas

Granny climbing a Mountain

Granny climbing a Mountain
Isn't she naughty

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Friday, July 11, 2008

sick sick sick sick

I hate when my kids are sick. They have had fevers, coughs, and lots of snotting noses. We had to stay inside all week! Plus Laurie had to get a cavity filled and it was horrible. I think that watching your kids go through pain is much worse than going through it yourself. I made a committment to be a lot better and brushing and flossing my kids' teeth, since they have teeth like mine (poopy) We are so so excited to go to Utah especially after such a boring week here in Virginia. DRea

No comments: