My Four

My Four
This is how I get to exercise

warm rainy day

warm rainy day

Jonas

Jonas

Granny climbing a Mountain

Granny climbing a Mountain
Isn't she naughty

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun Date!

me and Jeff got to go on a very fun date tonight. We went mountain biking on a river trail. The first part was really easy and fun, then we crossed the river and it got tough. It was just the perfect amount of tough--scary, but do able. We did have to get off a few times and walk, but it was fun. It took us about an hour and half then we went to dinner at Chipotles and finally got some ice cream. It was soooo fun. Crazy how a night without kids can rejuvenate one. We forgot the camera, but definately next time it was beautiful, but my butt is so stiff!
DREA

No comments: