My Four

My Four
This is how I get to exercise

warm rainy day

warm rainy day

Jonas

Jonas

Granny climbing a Mountain

Granny climbing a Mountain
Isn't she naughty

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Friday, April 18, 2008

I HATE CLEANING UP YUCKY STUFF!

Well on Weds of this week. Jack awoke at 1:00 in the morning and proceded to throw up 4 times all over his bed, his bumber, his crib, him, me, my clothes, my bed, my covers, and the floor. The next morning I spent about 1 hour cleaning and still have some blankets to wash. Then Thurs. I was cooking some dried beans and trusted my dad that I could put two bags in my crockpot. Have you ever had burned black bean on your CEILING?? Well it wasn't quite that bad, but it was all over the floor, the counter, the walls, and inside the metal pan in the crock pot . Again it took me about an hour to clean it up. Next time I just buy canned beans right??? So I for sure thought I was done cleaning, then Jack awoke this morning will a diaper from heck and it was all in his hair and all over his bed and stuffed animals, and everything. So I guess this is just part of the deal, but I do think I have served my sentence for atleast a while don't ya think??? All in good spirits though. I read a pretty good book called the PEACEGIVER by James Ferrell I recommend it to everyone. It takes a little concentration, but I enjoyed it.
DREA

3 comments:

Shalee's blog said...

I hate cleaning up crap like that it is so gross. I am sorry we aren't there to help you at all. Next time Jeff goes away maybe you will be lucky and not have any kids with the pukes. Anyway, I haven't updated forever but I will try and be better. Tell Jeff to get some more pictures up!!

Jayni and Jake said...

Drea, that is funny! (well now that it's over) - especially the black beans & your dad's advice..... sounds like something my mom would tell me. I have a really yummy refried bean recipe that I cook from dried beans in the crock pot (not two bags though) if you want it! We're crazy getting ready to move so I haven't been blogging very good. I looked at the track results at FHS & they were fun! I never knew you ran a 59 in the 400? That's really good isn't it? Love ya DREA!!

Shalee's blog said...

Thanks Drea, it is you who is the good mom though. When ever I am about to get really mad I always think about what you would do. You were always the peacemaker in the family and still are. We are thinking about moving back to FW into one of gramps rentals. So life might get crazy for a while again. Anyway thanks for everything Love ya!!