My Four

My Four
This is how I get to exercise

warm rainy day

warm rainy day

Jonas

Jonas

Granny climbing a Mountain

Granny climbing a Mountain
Isn't she naughty

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Friday, April 4, 2008

April 4, 2008

Sorry I haven't written lately. I have been busy or atleast it seems so. Today me Laurie and Jack went to the park and went for a hike, we found a turtle and we brought it home, but then Jeff told me it was bad so we had to go take him back. It was fun to have a pet for a little while and Laurie loved him! It was a good thing we put him back though because he probably would have died anyway. My garden is looking really good. Everything is up!!! I just hope the 6 foot fence my dad built around it can keep those crazy deer out! If not I am going to have a freezer full of deer meat. Jeff's birthday is SUNDAY, he will be 29. That sounds old, but 30 sounds worse so I am letting him off the hook this year. I am excited to listen to conference. Hopefully my kids behave. It stinks because here I either have to listen on my computer or go to the church. Congrats to Jessie (qualified for state in the mile with a 5:16 and the 800 with a 2:20) and Cherice who ran an awesome P.R. in the 2 mile (12:17) I miss running track!! Tomorrow I am going to the track to run, maybe that will fill my need to be competing again. I really never thought I'd miss it, but when I here how exciting the track meets are I wish I could be there. Maybe not to compete, maybe I'd be okay if I just watched! WEll I think I am rambling now so I will sign out
DRea

2 comments:

Shalee's blog said...

Are you awake still? What are you doing up so late?

Jayni and Jake said...

Happy BIRTHDAY JEFF!!! Hope you had a good one you two! What a better way to celebrate your B-day with CONFERENCE. You can lounge all day :)

Toby hits ALL of us in the face - little stink. We're trying to teach him to be soft