My Four

My Four
This is how I get to exercise

warm rainy day

warm rainy day

Jonas

Jonas

Granny climbing a Mountain

Granny climbing a Mountain
Isn't she naughty

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Friday, March 14, 2008

No Nap!

Laurie is being a pill today. She refused to take and nap and with all the commotion last night, I could have used one. Everytime Jeff leaves for the night my kids somehow decide they can throw-up all over me! Shalee what training program are you using to run your marathon again? Jayni are you running?? I would love to find a marathon around here, I don't think I'll make it to the Ogden one.
drea

4 comments:

Jayni and Jake said...

Hey Drea,

I was running around my house for a good while, but I've gotten in a super bad habit of not doing it lately -3 :)

Shalee's blog said...

I am doing one by Ryan Hall except a little bit adjusted. Its not much I just try to do intervals once a week, a long run once a week, and a tempo run once a week. The rest of the time I usually cross-train. I can't wait for the weather to warm up so we can go outside again.

Unknown said...

These pictures are just darling - love you, Grannie and Gramps

Shalee's blog said...

Whats up? Where are your postings for this week. You must be having way to much fun with dad, mom, and the girls. Either that or dad is working you to death. You know dad. I wish I was out there. But I will come in the fall some time for sure. My hair isn't that cool but I will have to post some pictures of it. Love ya tonz!!!