My Four

My Four
This is how I get to exercise

warm rainy day

warm rainy day

Jonas

Jonas

Granny climbing a Mountain

Granny climbing a Mountain
Isn't she naughty

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Friday, March 7, 2008

AHHHH! What a Day! March 7,08

We decided to go the the D.C. temple today, but we didn't leave until 12:30 in the afternoon and what a mistake that was! It took us 3 and a half hours to get up there and we are just now getting back and it's 11:00 p.m. That's a 10 and a half hour trip. The kids did pretty well, just a few moments of panic really they did better than me. I HATE traffic, after so long I just wanted to jump out. But the temple was nice and peaceful. I don't think we will do this trip again though, next time we are leaving earlier, leaving our kids, and going to Raliegh NC instead. Anyway enough ranting but it was a long long long long day. Take advantage of a temple when it's so close.
Drea

2 comments:

Jayni and Jake said...

Wow!! That is sooo crazy. You never appreciate close temples until you have to do that. That takes DEDICATION!!!

Shalee's blog said...

Cute pictures, NOT!!! Just kidding. That is cool to go to the temple like that its hard for me and we live 15 minutes away we sure do take things for granted. I didn't know that Jayni had a blogspot i need to get her address. As for the rating for today I get spiritual 0 kids 2 service 0 husband -2 exercise 1, I think that is all of them. I liked your idea and it really helps to keep things in perspective and keep them balanced.