My Four

My Four
This is how I get to exercise

warm rainy day

warm rainy day

Jonas

Jonas

Granny climbing a Mountain

Granny climbing a Mountain
Isn't she naughty

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jonas in his blessing outfit

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Jeremy's 3 Birthday

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Count Down

Well since we are all familiar with running you could say that I'm coming down the home stretch. Hurray! We are excited to have a new little baby. Any ideas on names so far we are still thinking Jeremy, Quincy, or Lincoln. But in actuality it probably won't be any of those names. I finally got some new pictures for my blog.

2 comments:

Shalee's blog said...

Finally, the pictures are so cute. I miss your kids and can't wait to see the new one. You are so close I am so excited for you. Have you got tickets for the summer yet? You have to come home, so I can see little Lincoln:)

Heidi said...

What a cute family! It was fun to see you for a minute when you were here. I'm excited for you to have another baby. Good luck!